The new Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) exam

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

The new Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) exam

L0 Member

Any info on this exam. On the PA cert web site it says it is coming soon.

Thanks

Al

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

which is this exam ?

never heard of it?

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L1 Bithead

This is still in Beta until the end of the year.

I was taking the EDU-210 class earlier this month, and the instructor mentioned that this was for System Administrators and that the EDU-210 class is what is recommended for this PCNSA certification.

Its free to take/schedule until the end of the year, I scheduled one for Dec 30th 🙂

My understanding is that this is like PCNSE but without Panorama, CLI, Traps .. (as per the instructor).

The Overview section of the provided Beta Study Guide states

"The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) is a formal, third‐party proctored certification that indicates that those who have passed it possess the in‐depth knowledge to design, install, configure, and maintain most implementations based on the Palo Alto Networks platform.
This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to implement Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall PAN-OS® 8.1 platform in any environment. This exam will not cover Aperture and Traps."

Regards ... Leslie

Thanks Leslie, that clears it up. May I ask where you scheduled the exam at? I checked on Pearson Vue and 

its not listed as an option.

L1 Bithead
You send an email to
Certification <certification@paloaltonetworks.com>
requesting this exam, and they provide you a
"Private Access Code"

"The Beta version of the PCNSA exam will be offered at no cost from Dec 10, 2018 to Dec 31, 2018. To sign up, please go to https://home.pearsonvue.com/paloaltonetworks and use the Private Access Code provided"

Regards ... Leslie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!