Threats alert

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Threats alert

L3 Networker

Hello Team,

I have configured the panorama threat alert for one of our firewall and its working fine. Alerts has been configured for High and Critical .

we are getting so many alert from one IP (10.32.100.238) , one of vulnerabilities management device . I want to create a rule so that we can exclude the alerts from the source IP 10.32.100.238 and add it to white-list .

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hello Amber

Could you please let me know the “Threat ID” for all those messages. If the destination is one of your security device used for vulnerabilities management, you can make an exception into the “Vulnerability “ profile and set action to “ allow” ( default action would be alert).

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hello ...

Thanks for your help .

I have created a new security profile rule with VPP and allow the traffic for the particular source IP. works fine.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!