URL Filtering Log show Action block-url

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

URL Filtering Log show Action block-url

L1 Bithead

my palo alto I see url-filtering log

2014-06-24_162303.png
---in columns action show block-url

---in columns rule not show

and I don't add url-filtering profile to all security rule

why url-filtering show action block-url

help me pls.

PA5020 PanOS5.0.12

PAN-DB

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

To the left of the Receive Time column, there's a magnifying glass icon. If you click on it, it will open the Detailed Log View.

On the bottom you will see "Related Logs".

Check the line where action is block-url, right next to it you will see the associated Rule which is using an URL Filtering profile executing the action of block-url for that traffic.

2014-06-30_152200.png

related logs columns rule not show.

That's very interesting, it could be that the AV, Anti-Spyware or Vulnerability Protection profile kicking in (perhaps a false positive), in that case you should see something for it on the Threat logs. Can you check there to see if you have an entry for the same 'Receive Time' ? Do you have AV/A-S or Vuln Protection profiles in your Security Policies ?

If you can't find something on the Threat Logs, please open a case with Palo Alto Networks support.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!