URL filtering Expired License and unable to see the option action on expired license - block

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

URL filtering Expired License and unable to see the option action on expired license - block

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

We have PA connected and managed by the Panorama.

We have some PA where url filtering is expired and and url filtering profile is pushed from the Panorama.

When I go to Panorama and open the url filtering profile I only see action on expired license set to block  for a sec then it disappears 

I have M100 run-in 8.1.9

Need to know am I running some bug on this?

Mike

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

If you do not have a valid URL license, then it is correct to NOT see it in Panorama.

What I think is happening is that you ARE seeing latent coding as a place holder for the URL filtering profile, and then when the system catches up to itself and recognizes that you do not have a valid URL license, the profile disappears.

Also, I do not think the option is available any more to change the URL filtering profiles to be ALLOW anymore.
I know what you mean... that we used to be able to set all categories set to allow or deny (when the license ran out).

I believe the option is now, to use whatever action settings you have (I just tested this)

Maybe you an advise as well?

Makes sense to me.

What questions can I answer for you.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!