Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Re: URL filtering

I thought I did but here it is againprimary.gif

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

opps :smileyhappy: Please share the interface (Network > Interface) screenshot.

Thanks

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Here it is

interface.gif

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Which one is the LAN side ( Trust) interface...?

Thanks

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Here are the layer 2 or the routes to the inside network

vlan.gif

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Hello Infotech,

From the routing table of the PAN firewall, it looks like the default route is pointing towards the primary-ISP for all internet traffic (0.0.0.0/0) and if a packet comes for specific destination 172.16.0.0/12, then only it will redirect to the next VR "Secondary". Hence, PAN will not redirect internet traffic towards the POXY. You may need to check the Laptop settings once more.

Thanks

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

So are you telling me that the route is not sending the traffic to the proxy?

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Yes,

If the end-user's laptop/desktop sending traffic to 172.16.1.11, then only PAN will send it to the PROXY, else for all public destination IP address, the PAN firewall will route  towards the Primary-ISP.

Thanks

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

I don't see anything indicating that the pc is sending the traffic to the proxy I removed the internet options that would send it to the proxy

Highlighted
L6 Presenter

have you solved the issue ?

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!