Upgrade to 7.1.0

L4 Transporter

Re: Upgrade to 7.1.0

Is it possible to roll back from a 6.1.10 to a 7.1 or 7.0 upgrade?

Highlighted
L3 Networker

Rollback or upgrade to? 

L0 Member

I got around the Linux Clients not connecting with VPNC but it is only working for Local Users.

I had to create a new Client Authentication object and used Local Auth as the Authentication Profile.

Now I can connect from Linux VPNC using those credentials.

clentauth.png

Still playing with getting LDAP users authenticated with Linux clients.

L4 Transporter

rollback frome 7 to 6.1.10

L4 Transporter

@Brandon_Wertz Yessssir! haha :)

I'm agree with you I don't like this "style" .. Looks like a very OLD style.

D:

L1 Bithead

I 100% agree with the style. I tested it on our test system and it is beyond ugly. It's like going from WIndows 7 to 3.1.1 for Workgroups... I don't like the color choices, the sharp edges... bleh... I reverted back just because the UI is an eyesore.  Maybe I'll give it a serious try after a few updates but for now I don't want to look at it in our test environment. 

L3 Networker

@rmonvon helped me resolve an issue we were having with decryption.  Due to the changes in how the any -> application-default is now treated, sometimes the App-ID for web-browsing is seen on port 443 within the encrypted stream.  On recommendation, I had to create a special rule for allowing outbound web traffic for the App-ID web-browsing so that it included both service-http (80) and service-https (443) so that websites would work correctly.  I'm unsure if there are other apps that could potentially get wrapped in SSL (say VPN, RDP, etc.) that could be affected due to this change. 

Just a heads up on this one.

-Matt

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!