This would indicate that the tunnel isn't forming properly. If you check the system log you should be able to see the log messages to find out why.
This article can help as well:
Also sometimes web interface shows tunnel as red but tunnel is actually up.
Have seen it usually with Phase 1 (IKE that is on right side).
So if left light is green then tunnel is actually up.
thanks for your all response
We found solution
We checked the logs and found that the tunnel was down due to reason "Timed out"
- This means we were not getting any reply from the peer end
- We took the captures and logs and confirmed that we were not receiving any replies
- We checked on the peer end firewall and the traffic was getting dropped by policy "Drop Log"
- We created one additional rule above Drop Log to allow the IKE and IPSEC-ESP traffic
- As soon as we did that, we confirmed that the tunnel was up.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!