VPN client-to-site

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VPN client-to-site

L1 Bithead

Hi!

I wonder if anyone managed to configure the IPsec VPN with AD authentication.

Note: No license Global protect.

At.,

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Hi,

I configured many times.You have to use LDAP profile and an authentication choosing that profile.

What is your issue?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L6 Presenter

Hi,

I configured many times.You have to use LDAP profile and an authentication choosing that profile.

What is your issue?

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Yes, you can use Radius/Kerberos/LDAP authentication methods for IPsec VPN connections.

Here's a document that can help you configure Ldap authentication for GP:

Thanks,

Aditi

L1 Bithead

Hi!!!,

thanks,

I wonder if the possibility existed configuration without license GP, because without the license'm getting just a pre-shared key for everyone and no other method of authentication.

GP license is only required if you need to configure multiple portals/gateways or use hip. You should be able to use AD for GP.

If you are referring to site to site VPN (Network -> IPSec) we authenticate the peer using pre shared key and local/peer identification.

L1 Bithead

I guess I'm not getting to spend my doubts.

My doubts and configure client-to-site authentication using AD, however I have no license GP that will influence or not. According to what you wrote in response to upward.

At.,

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!