Variable for hostname on responsepage

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Variable for hostname on responsepage

Not applicable

Hi,

I´m looking for a varible which resolves in the hostname of the responding Palo Alto. We are currently having an MPLS network with multiple subsidaries connect, each has it´s own lokal PA and one centrale internet breakout with a PA Cluster. I would like to include the name of the PA which "showed" the response page so in case of troubleshooting I know which PA is blocking. I could create response pages with for each PA but since there are currently about 20 devices and we are using Panorama it would be much easier to deploy it from there.

So does anybody know that there is a variable for this? I´ve searched for other threads regarding this topic but so far only found some variable and a hint that there might be more.

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

+1

L3 Networker

We also raised a Feature Request for this.

L0 Member

+1

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!