Web Services SDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Web Services SDK

L3 Networker

Hi All,

Has anyone worked with the Web Services SDK yet?

10 REPLIES 10

L3 Networker

Can you go more into detail about what you are trying to do with web services sdk?

This is for a potential engagement with an ISP, so looking at the complete package from the provisioning portal through

to the actual easy of use of the SDK itself.

Hi,

We are working on the documentation and a package for limited release next week.  Private message me if you are interested in more information.

Best Regards,

Marc

Marc,

Were can I obtain the document for the SDK and is it possible todo the following;

I need to provide a dashboard to our support users. This dashboard need to have the ability (add a panel to the dashboard)

that allows the user to send the "Show Counter" command to the appliance and return the results. I have done this with the XML API

and it works well but want to add this to the Dashboard for the support users.

Thx Larry

Hi Marc,

Hope you prepared full document.Do you have complete document for the MSSP setup. we will have to configure for one ISP through web-service SDK. Please send me link to download the complete configuration document Because it is very new for me.

thx

Ahraf

Hi,

Would you like to share the link to download the complete configuration document? Thanks!

Regards,

Paul

How do I get ahold of this web services SDK?

L2 Linker

Has anyone successfully used it to front-end the Panorama? From an MSSP perspective, trying to separate customer reporting... Would really appreciate it if anyone can outline those steps or provide any assistance. The documentation tends to be more enterprise based, and going directly at the devices. We already have hundreds of devices managed in the Panorama, it's a lot of work to manually go add them in again to the web service sdk server, and then try to keep those in sync as devices are added and removed from the Panorama.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Several MSSPs leverage this tool today to shorten the development effort required to offer Next Generation Firewall as a Service Offering.  The intent wasn't to manually populate, it was to take the front end code for visualizing Next Generation Firewall data in a multi tenant environment and integrate it into existing customer portal solutions.  I'm happy to have a further discussion on how to automate these processes, please send me an email at SDK@paloaltonetworks.com to set up a time to discuss.

Best Regards,

Marc

That sounds great Marc! I will send an email to that address shortly.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!