When Exporting a report to PDF the order of the fields(dates) are not display in order.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

When Exporting a report to PDF the order of the fields(dates) are not display in order.

L2 Linker

Hello everyone I have a question, I was recently exporting a few reports to PDF and I realize that the order regarding to the column Day Received is not the same when you export it to PDF as we see in the Custom Report builder.CUstom report.PNGpdf.PNG

I'm using version 7.1.3

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

What are you using for the sort by field. IF you want it to sort by date then you will need to enter that before generating the report. 

I'm using group by "Day". Sort by "Day" does not exist 

sort.PNG

I just noticed that sorry; most of my equipment we don't keep logs going back multiple days like that execpt for on the DO PA-200s. I couldn't actually configure it to list by the date on the report; I would have assumed that sorting by date would have put things in chronological order but I guess not. 

Yes, I assumed that too but seems that is not working the way I want, I upgraded the firewall that we have from version 7.0.4 to 7.1.3 to see if that fixed the issue but unfortunately same behavior, I think I will open a case with support. 

Did you manage to solve this with TAC? I also encounter the same issue

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!