When setting Strict Security Profile

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

When setting Strict Security Profile

L3 Networker

Good day everyone need help with verify some information about setting strict security profile. 

We are wanting to set the all Security profile from default to strict to help contiune doing the best security practices recommend by palo alto. Also not wanting the logging in the threat montior to show traffic we already know is ok. So when we are monitoring threat logging it will only show issues we need to investigate. 

After research seeing what will be affect by this change and know that you can add expections to so that strict profile setting should not stop the traffic from contiuning. 

How do I verify that traffic is not being stop by the new strict security profile setting? 

Thank you any help would be great 

17 REPLIES 17

Thank you BPry

Can you recommend documentation for 7.1 or videos please

Adam 

@AdamCoombs

The following link is a pretty good starting point in how to use the ACC and what exactly it is/isn't able to accomplish. 

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/documentation/71/pan-os/web-interface-help/acc

Thank you BPry 

I started to look at the ACC yesterday

I do like the option of jumping to logging with all the commands there 

• 17 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!