Whitelisting messenger-app

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Whitelisting messenger-app

L1 Bithead

Hi guys,

Goal: Whitelisting messenger app in mobiles but deny facebook

Do you have any problems in whitelisting messenger app in a mobile? It seems creating a policy and allowing facebook-chat is not working.

But if i included facebook-base it will work. Unfortunately clients will be able to use the facebook app

If you have work around kindly comment. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Due to the App-dependecies, I thought that Facebook-base was needed for Facebook Messenger to work. 

I understand the ask.. but because they are soo closely tied, it is going to be difficult to do so. 

But I would like to know if others have been able to do this or not.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Thanks for the reply sir.. I kinda understand now the app-dependencies. I hope palo alto will have updates in the applications. These mobile apps are uncontrollable these days.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!