WildFire Alerts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

WildFire Alerts

L2 Linker

Hello 

Is it possible that Wildfire sent me alert information from other companies?

because I see events in the console

Regards.

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Firewall console shows Wildfire events for only those sessions that passed your firewall.

Can you show screenshot where you suspect it is not your traffic?

Enterprise Architect, Security @ Cloud Carib Ltd
Palo Alto Networks certified from 2011

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@SebastianRM,

You can actually set this straight from the wildfire dashboard for any devices assigned to your account. Simply navigate to https://wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com and naviagate to the 'settings' tab up at the top. You'll see an option for 'Configure Alerts', configure to your liking and WildFire will send a notification via email for any of your assigned assets. 

Hi BPry

Thanks for your answer

It is configured as follows:

Untitled.png

I selected the two devices that I need and then I selected manual

It's okay?

Regards!

@SebastianRM,

That's correct; now whenever a report matches that criteria you'll get an email from 'report@wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com'. 

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!