Wildfire - is the full subscription worth it?

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Re: Wildfire - is the full subscription worth it?

There are 2 settings. There is a file blocking profile which can be setup to alert, continue, block, or forward to WildFire for sandboxing based on file type. There is another setting for WildFire signatures under the AV profile. This setting is used to decide what you would like to do with WildFire malware signatures. If you set WildFire signatures to block, it will block on malicious files based on the WildFire signatures. WildFire signatures are updated every 30 minutes based on malware detected from all devices sending files to WildFire.

L4 Transporter

Interesting - as I'm only trialling the subscription I hadn't dove in too deeply - I didn't realise you could set to block based just on Wildfire - thanks.

Not applicable

Thank you for the reply this was very helpful.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!