XAuth RSA stopped working.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

XAuth RSA stopped working.

L2 Linker

Hey,

So recently my XAuth RSA connection to my Global Protect via my Android phone stopped working.

I've already read the fourm post about Version 7.1.1 but I have not updated to that version yet and am still on 7.0.6.

I haven't made any changes (at least non I could think of that would have affected this). Users connecting via the global protect app still works perfectly fine.

In my system logs I can see the phase one IKE completely successfully from the public IP of my android device however on the device it just sits there "connecting" then fails to connect.

This started happening before I even moved to stock Marshmellow Touchwiz by Samsung, ( I was previously running Cyanogen Mod 12 (nightlies)).

If anyone could provide some troubleshooting steps that I could to help pinpoint the cause of it failing would be great. Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!