certificate management with PA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

certificate management with PA

L4 Transporter

Hi

Seems like the certificate renew strips all the SAN/Sub Alt stuff.

This is basic cert management .... 

So why this is a pain - bad ..

I have my GP portal cert generated by my PA. it was created with a SAN.

if I renew it, the SAN gets striped and guess what if you now browse there. My browser will fail invalid cert - why the name is not in the SAN.

again this is basic basic basic stuff.

Now you say create a cert.. yeah I use the portal cert to sign all my cookies for this.

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

This is the feature request

get your SE to vote for it

FR ID: 9227

I would create a case (if you not did already) and escalate this as high as possible ... you need to wait for a feature request to get a bugfix? Really???

But I know sometimes support tries to make customers going that way ...

You would think I have already raised the case told it's not a bug and there's a feature request already in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!