configure email alerts for TRAPS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

configure email alerts for TRAPS

L1 Bithead

Can I ask if anyone knows how to configure email alerts for TRAPS, please ?

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

@Ehsan_D,

The document HERE will provide the steps needed to configure the ESM to send logging events via email. The process is fairly straight forward, but if you get stuck on anything just post here again. 

View solution in original post

Thank you very much

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Ehsan_D,

Are you doing the ESM or TMS installation? 

Hi,

Thank you for you rreply. I wanna do ESM.

Kind regards,

Ehsan

@Ehsan_D,

The document HERE will provide the steps needed to configure the ESM to send logging events via email. The process is fairly straight forward, but if you get stuck on anything just post here again. 

Thank you very much

I've tried configuring one for TSM and I'm not receiving any alerts. Is there any documenation on how to do that from the Log Forwarding service ?

Have not seen an update to this thread on setting up email alerts for Traps TSM. Anyone know of a reference document? We converted from ESM to TSM and seems like this function has been omitted, or not easily found.

Email notifications are configured from the Log Forwarding app

From your browser, navigate to  apps.paloaltonetworks.com and sign-in using your Palo credentials

After a successful sign-in, you should see cloud apps on the top of the screen. Among them should be Log Forwarding app. Click to access it and on the left side (menu) you should see "Email". All the email configs happen there.

That's what I was looking for. Thank you Nicko.

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!