control_plane: exiting because service missed too many heartbeats,0,0x0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

control_plane: exiting because service missed too many heartbeats,0,0x0

L1 Bithead

Hi,

We have alert "control_plane: exiting because service missed too many heartbeats,0,0x0" on system log.

It's bug from OS ? Now we used 4.0.11.

Thanks

Dd

5 REPLIES 5

L6 Presenter

Which hardware and how many? Do you run them in active/passive or active/active (or nothing)?

Hi mikand,

hardware 5060 and only single. After check again faulty memory and impact on control plane.

Thanks

probably have core files. hard to determine what transpired. you may have core files (>show system files) generated and from there we can take a look at the backtrace to better gauge what may have happened. I would recommend, however, calling into PAN Support so we can take a closer look.

Hi rkalugdan,

Finally open case support.

Thanks

Hi.

I have same issue after a flip/flap on my HA 5060 Pair.

After that the Dataplane crashed and has rebooted.

Any answer from the support?

Thanks.

Vincent.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!