how can I know that traffic is hitting a configured decryption policy ?

Not applicable

how can I know that traffic is hitting a configured decryption policy ?

SSL decryption Policy question, how can I know that traffic is hitting a configured decryption policy ?

There's nothing in the Monitor Tab for decryption policies, nor can I get anything out of the CLI command "show log traffic rule equal DECRYPTION-RULE-NAME" ,

any ideas ?

Tags (2)
Highlighted
L6 Presenter

Re: how can I know that traffic is hitting a configured decryption policy ?

Do you have many decryption rules ?

if traffic hits a rule and is decrypted you can see it from monitor/traffic log inside magnifier

Highlighted
L5 Sessionator

HI,

First match your decrytion policies, second, on a traffic log, you can click on small icon on the left and check if your session have been decrypteddecrypted.JPG

Rgds

Highlighted
L5 Sessionator

This cli command would help too

> show session all filter ssl-decrypt yes (under flag if you see an asterix that means the session is getting decrypted)

Highlighted
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for investing your time and effort in replying to my question :smileyhappy:
And thank you sraghunandan for the tip on the cli command :smileywink:

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!