how to make an exception for the specific case of vulnerability?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

how to make an exception for the specific case of vulnerability?

L4 Transporter

Hi

I found on this forum couple topic with examples but it desn't work for me - I don't know why.

I have Thread lod filled with vulnerability: "HTTP OPTIONS Method" (id 30520) and "SSL Double Client Hello Cipher Suite Length Mismatch" (id 32467)

2013-11-30_144117.png

I'd like to make exeption for it. But when I tryedto edit my Anti Spyware profile I cant find such id

2013-11-30_144932.png

Please help me.

With regards

Slawek

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Check "Show all signatures" checkbox then you can find the ID.

Screen Shot 2013-12-02 at 9.20.42 AM.png

- Yasu

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L6 Presenter

Do you have a threat license activated for this box and the latest signatures downloaded AND committed?

Of course - yes. At the time of making screenshoot I had version 407.2028 released at 26.11.2013.

L5 Sessionator

Check "Show all signatures" checkbox then you can find the ID.

Screen Shot 2013-12-02 at 9.20.42 AM.png

- Yasu

Why on earth is "Show all signatures" disabled by default?

That's good question! it should be enabled by default.

Problem solved - thx

Regards

Slawek

We want to show only signatures which are enabled by default.   (Personally, I think it would be nicer if it shows all signatures by default and there's a checkbox like "show enabled signatures").  Maybe there're pros and cons. It's just how we designed.

- Yasu

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!