iOS GlobalProtect 1.3.0-68

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

iOS GlobalProtect 1.3.0-68

L2 Linker

Has anyone had any success with the new iOS global protect client?

I can see my connection authenticates correctly however all I get on the iPad is the following error message:

VPN Connection

Cannot connect to GlobalProtect. Your Internet connection or GlobalProtect Network appears to be offline. If the issue is persistent, contact your IT help desk.

iPad 1 running  iOS 5.1.1 on a Telstra NextG 3G Service.

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

iPhone iOS-6.1.3 ,Can connect well.

But I guess iPAD 1 cannot use 6.x iOS

Double check auth credentials by connecting from another host ( iDevice Preferably ) with same credentials.

Try resetting your Network Settings.

If Issue persists :

Help>Troubleshoot>email logs

Open Support Case

Regards,

Ameya

I have the same issue.  Did you have any luck resolving?  A network reset didn't work on my end.  I have an iPhone 4 running 6.1.3.  I have tried using AT&Ts network as well as my own wireless and cannot make a connection.  My credentials work fine on a Windows GP client

Firewall needs to have a valid GP subscription .

Read the GP App Requirements under: GP App Details in AppStore:

-Ameya

Been meaning to update this thread with my findings.

The client works a treat over a wi-fi connection but not over a 3G connection. I haven't had a chance to have more of a look at the problem to be honest.

Jason

Palo Alto Networks Guru

Generally under the Status Tab Bar in the GlobalProtect app you should be able to see the reason for the connection failure if any like for e.g. if gateway subscription is not purchased.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!