is it possible to make an aggregation of HA3 interface?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

is it possible to make an aggregation of HA3 interface?

L3 Networker

Hi there.

I have a question relevant to Active-Active HA.

This is example for a question.

I must configure Active-Active HA With PA-5050 of 2.

And external interface must aggregate with two or more interfaces to support 2G traffic. (Customer average traffic volume is a 1.2G.)

At this time, I must aggregate with two or more interface for HA3 interface to support 1.2 traffic volumes.

If it is impossible to make an aggregation for HA3 interface, some of traffic will lose during send and receive between each HA3 interfaces.
Is it possible to make it??

If it is impossible, what is the best way to support 1.2G traffic at HA3 interface?

Thanks,

Eugene.

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Hi Will,

It is possible to create aggregate interfaces for HA-3. This feature is present for PA-5000 and PA-4000 series firewalls. If you need further help with he active-active configuration, here is a good document https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1756.

Tx,
Sandeep T

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!