satatic NAT with multiple server

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

satatic NAT with multiple server

L4 Transporter

Hi Friend,

Need some suggestion, I have one ISP. i dont want to expose my gateway Ip, problem is that i dont want Dynamic IP And Port based NAT, i want source static NAT and i have multiple server. i want source static nat for all server. please help to resolve this issue.

Regards

Satish

6 REPLIES 6

L0 Member

Hi Satish,

You can check out this document, it provides very good explanation how NAT works with PA Understanding PAN-OS NAT

Hi Jevic,

As per my scenario, i have done for source Static NAT for single server its working fine. for multiple server i think need to create   Dynamic IP And Port based NAT but i want only static NAT. what do you think ???

Regards

Satish

Hello Satish

As you want to do a source static NAT, its not possible.

If you want to use static NAT only, then you will have to have 1 public IP for every source static NAT that you want to do.

Regards

Khan

Hi khan,

Thanks for your reply. what do think about dynamic address group with Static NAT.

Regards

Satish

That will not work Satish.

May I know the reason as to why you do not want to use Dynamic IP and port. Is it for a specific requirment?

Regards

Khan

hi Khan,

yes, this is for a specific requirement. by the way any other way have for the same.

Regards

Satish

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!