tftp being blocked on internal network

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

tftp being blocked on internal network

L4 Transporter

I am trying to use tftp to backup my cisco catalyst 3500 xl switches and it show that the PA 3020 is blocking by tftp traffice when it hits the clean up rule. Is there an easy way to allow tftp?

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

You have an application for tftp, and simply allowing the tftp application should work, if I am not missing anything.

I would assume I need to create a rule prior to the clean up rule or add tftp to an existing rule if possible

just create a rule before clean up.

allow tftp for the related source and destination zone and ip addresses(if there are) also select application default as service so it will only work for tcp/udp 69

and except for that port you will be notified from clean up rule.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!