webgui login custom logo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

webgui login custom logo

L6 Presenter

Hi,

Is there a way to move custom logo of login page from the middle of the page to top left or etc... ?

Thanks

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

I could not find any settings to tweak the position of the logo using WebUI and CLI.

It seems we cannot re-position it at this point ,for the Login screen.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L5 Sessionator

I could not find any settings to tweak the position of the logo using WebUI and CLI.

It seems we cannot re-position it at this point ,for the Login screen.

L4 Transporter

There is no setting to tweak the location in the configuration.

However, you can use an image editing tool to copy the desired image into a larger image with background color to accomplish your goal. The max size of the image that can be uploaded is specified in the documentation and in the Web UI when configuring.

using larger image does not show all of the image so it will not make any difference I think.I tried that before.

Thanks for suggestion.

The larger image will work as long as it meets the max size restriction to accomplish your goal of alignment offset. The max image size is documented in Admin Guide and Web UI.

yes but max size is small for our goal.our goal is to put image on top left of the screen.

Thanks.

L4 Transporter

Correct. Please follow up with your SE to file an FR if you would like a possible future enhancement.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!