Experiencing an issue with the courseware?

Highlighted
L3 Networker

Experiencing an issue with the courseware?

WHY AM I GETTING A 403 ERROR MESSAGE?

This is a caching issue resolved by using incognito mode via Google Chrome (recommended browser) or clearing cache (may affect your browser history) and restarting the browser.  You can also try using a different device and/or browser.

403 error message 4.png

WHY DOES THE TRAINING NOT START WHEN I CLICK LAUNCH?

Please make sure the pop-up blocker on the browser is turned off.  Google Chrome users may be required to check mark the box to allow pop-up windows, while other browsers may require you to uncheck the box to allow.

Pop-up blocker.jpg

WHY IS MY ONLINE TRAINING NOT MARKING COMPLETE?

Go back into the course and make sure all the titles on the navigation menu to the left of the video are marked complete - see example below.  Also, please allow the video/speaker bar to play out before using the Next button to continue.

Learning Center - Module Incomplete.jpg

Tags (2)
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!