CANCEL REGISTRATION FOR AN UPCOMING EVENT
To cancel an existing registration for an Event (instructor-led training), please…
1. Locate the training in your Active transcript and click on the drop-down arrow in the “View Training” button.
2. Select the "Withdraw" option and enter the reason for withdrawing from the training.
NOTE: Be sure to check the training details to see if any penalties apply for withdrawing from the training within certain timeframes.
When the withdraw action is completed the training will remain in your Active transcript with a status of Withdrawn. You can now select an alternate session or archive the training to move it to your Archived transcript.
REMOVE TRAINING FROM YOUR ACTIVE OR COMPLETED TRANSCRIPT
Training can be Archived if you no longer want to see a specific training in your Active or Completed training transcript.
1. To archive a training, view the training details in your Active or Completed training by clicking on the training title, or by selecting "View Training Details" from the drop-down arrow on the action button.
2. In the Training, Details display click on the "Move to Archived Transcript" link in the upper right part of the display and confirm that you want to complete the archiving action.
3. Archived training will no longer be displayed in your Active or Completed training transcript but can still be accessed from the “Archived”
Training items which have been successfully requested cannot be deleted from your transcript.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!