1. Enter the full or partial name or subject of the training into the search bar, located on the homepage below your name. Relevant responses will automatically populate similar terms as you type.
2. Click on the displayed term to go directly to that training entry. Or, to view a list of search results, click on the magnifying glass to view all related results.
3. Once your search results are displayed, you can further narrow your search criteria with the available filters.
1. From the Learning Center homepage, click on the Navigation Menu on the upper right of screen and select the "Browse for Training" drop-down option.
2. The results displayed here can be sorted by: Title, Most Recently Added, Duration and Popularity. Results can be filtered by Subject, Training Type, Date Range, and Location.
Choose from the "Learning Resources" options to easily filter for only the training and exams pertaining to your request.
From the Learning Center homepage, click the "Learning Roadmaps" icons to view suggested role-based learning paths of training and exams to support your role.
Click on the "Certification Exams" icon in the Quick Links section to view the required exams to achieve accreditation and certification status, FAQ’s, study guides, and suggested training to prepare for the exams.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!