How do I update my Learning Center profile information?

Highlighted
L3 Networker

How do I update my Learning Center profile information?

Change name on Learning Center Account

If you need to change your first or last name while retaining your existing account, please send an email to edu-learning@paloaltonetworks.com informing us of the required changes. You will receive a confirmation email back when the change is complete.

Learning Center - Profile Name.jpg

Change of Company / Employer

If you have transferred between companies and would like to have your prior completed training transcript transferred to your new account, please follow these steps:

1.   Create your new account in the Learning Center.

Learning Center - Login Portal - Need Account.jpg

2.   Login to the Learning Center with the new account to activate it.

3.   Send an email to edu-learning@paloaltonetworks.com informing us you need to have your transcript copied, clearly indicating your prior account user ID (email address) and new account user ID (email address).

Learning Center - Transfer Merge Request Email.jpg

4.   Your transcript will be transferred and the previous account deactivated.

Change of Palo Alto Networks Relationship Status

If your relationship to Palo Alto Networks has changed from a Customer to a Partner, and your account has stayed the same (e.g. using the same email address), please send an email to edu-learning@paloaltonetworks.com informing us of this relationship change.

Icon - Customer to Partner.jpg 

Your partner status will be validated by the NextWave team. Once validation is complete, your account will be updated to reflect the new status.

NOTE:  The Learning Center only allows valid business email addresses and partners may have to wait 48 hours for approval through NextWave. If you have not heard back from Nextwave in 48 hours, please contact Nextwave@paloaltonetworks.com directly to open a ticket.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!