To view or print a certificate of completion for training conducted in the Palo Alto Networks Learning Center*, please follow these steps:
1. Login to the Palo Alto Networks Learning Center
2. Select the Navigation Menu on the upper right of screen and then click "My Learning" from the drop-down menu
3. Change the view from Active to Completed training
4. Click on the action button labeled "View Certificate"
5. A printable certificate of completion will open in a new browser window.
(Be sure you have enabled pop-up windows from the Palo Alto Networks Learning Center.)
NOTE: Printable certificates of completion may not be available for all training entries.
*Visit the Help Center for information on how to obtain certificates of completion for certification exams taken with Pearson VUE.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!