When will the 2015 Ignite session recordings be available?

L0 Member

Tags (1)
L4 Transporter

Re: When will the 2015 Ignite session recordings be available?

I'm also waiting for it.

When I used to ask same question to Ignite 2015 support, the reply was as below:

"The videos and presentations will be available in the next 2 weeks. An email will be going out to all registrants. "

I believe it takes over 2 weeks from end of Ignite 2015.

L4 Transporter

Videos are posted on the Palo Alto Networks youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRlzq7-MheVgZ7Z7eWS0Bjg

Not applicable

Well. That's 9 - including the various keynotes - out of a bunch left.

That being said, it looks like they posted a bunch on the "Ignite Conference Alumni Network" site at ignite.paloaltonetworks.com, one on 4/30, 29 or so on 5/5, 5 on 5/6, and 1 yesterday. So they're close to all up and available. No presentations yet.

Highlighted

It is very disappointing that the presentations have not been made available. I laughed at the people taking photos of the slides, thinking “I’ll just download that”. Now I have nothing to remind me of all the great ideas.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!