Bug: Multi-edit security rule zone change

Highlighted
L3 Networker

Bug: Multi-edit security rule zone change

I found a bug in the most recent rev (as of 6/8/15 at 13:21 EST) where performing a multi-edit zone change on a set of security rules doesn't work correctly.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Select multiple security rules that all have the same single destination zone (i.e. zone A), then click the Multi-Edit button in the toolbar

2) In the "Destination Zone" setting in the change window, double-click on the existing zone name to bring up the drop-down menu.

3) Choose a new zone (i.e. zone B) in the drop-down menu, then click Update. Then click Save.

Expected Results: Every rule that was selected will have its destination zone changed from zone A to zone B.

Actual Results: Every rule that was selected now has 2 destination zones, zone A and zone B

Thanks

Tags (1)
L7 Applicator

Re: Bug: Multi-edit security rule zone change

This will be fixed in release version 3.0.4. Thanks

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!