Fortigate Services being truncated by MT.

L0 Member

Fortigate Services being truncated by MT.

Hi, 

When I import the conf file from my FG5001B, the services that have more than 1 TCP or UDP port listed are truncated to only the first port number listed and the rest are lost.   Is there a fix for this?

L7 Applicator

Re: Fortigate Services being truncated by MT.

Hi,

Can you validate they are used in the policies incorrectly? we should been create a service group with all the ports...

L0 Member

Incorrectly? Not sure I follow...  

The policies that are getting imported are fine. The policies still show the proper Service or Service Group listing, just like it is in the Fortigate.   The Services (Not Service Groups) being imported that have more than one tcp/udp port listed, are being truncated and are NOT being converted to Service Groups (if that is what is suppost to happen).

Ex:  Default Service:  NFS has Tcp/111 udp/111 tcp/2049 and udp/2049 --  When migrated using the toll, tcp/111 is all thats in the Service and the rest are missing, they are not new Services or a new Service Group.

L7 Applicator

I see, Is it posible to get a copy of your config to test it? You can send us to fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com, Thx

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!