How to download migration tool 3.3?

L0 Member

How to download migration tool 3.3?

Hi, I need to download the latest version of the migration tool V3.3, can you please share the download link?

Thanks,

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Re: How to download migration tool 3.3?

Hi,

You have many ways to get latest 3.3.10

If you dont have any MT go to Click here to get the Migration Tool for VMplayer and Workstation It will download version 3.3.10 and then you can continue getting updates from the GUI (Updates tab)

If you already have a MT. Download and install this patch https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/twzvq79624/attachments/twzvq79624/mt_articles/111/1/mt3310c.bundle... this will update you to 3.3.10 and then you can continue getting updates from the GUI (Updates tab)

The patch is mandatory in order to get the new update repository. Hope this helps

L0 Member

Thanks for the information, can you please let me know how to install this update patch? currently I have MT v3.1 

L7 Applicator

From the MT go to Updates and then you will see a button for off-line updates at the bottom bar (right) you have to select there the patch you previosly downloaded from the tool i provided before. Wait... That's it.

L2 Linker

Hi, 

I had because of a PC crash to re-install the Migration tool, but it installs the version 3.0 and we get no updates in (mybe because the updateserver was moved?)

The bundle cannot be imported, because there is no import button...

need help, 

reg. Rene

L7 Applicator

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!