Invalid Service Objects

L2 Linker

Invalid Service Objects

Hello

I am migrating from ScreenOS to PAN OS. I got some invalid service objects in MT that is attached. How I can solve this?

invalid service object.PNG

L7 Applicator

Re: Invalid Service Objects

Hi,

By selecting each one and right-click with your mouse to open Search and replace, then select from the new window your invalid service. Check where is used and add everything to Replace, go to tab calles replace select everything again and on the combobox select you want to replace the serivce by an Application then select the right applications and click on replace. Repeat the process for all the invalid services

Palo Alto Networks only allow you to have services based on TCP or UDP all other protocols need to be convert to an App-ID

Ex: Your invalid service called IP-RSVP with protocol 46 you have to replace by the App-ID called rsvp

Screen Shot 2016-01-14 at 12.32.53.png

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Re: Invalid Service Objects

Thank you. 

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!