Issue editing NAT rules in 3.1 release

Highlighted
L3 Networker

Issue editing NAT rules in 3.1 release

In case it's relevant -- I was running the 3.1 beta release. Today, after the official 3.1 release, I used the Update feature in the tool, then clicked the Restart button in the web UI. Is the correct way to move from the beta 3.1 to the official 3.1?

Issue is that when I go to edit a NAT rule my changes aren't saved. For example, if I want to change a NAT rule from Dynamic IP and Port to Static IP, keeping the same translated address:

1) Open an existing Dynamic IP and Port NAT rule

2) Change the type to Static IP. The translated address field retains the IP address I want.

3) Check the Bi-directional checkbox.

4) Click Save

5) The new Static IP NAT rule exists, and is bi-directional, but the translated address is now blank/none.

Thanks

UPDATE: This must be a very intermittent issue or a fluke because I went through about 12 more NAT rules doing the same process and they all updated correctly.

Tags (1)
L7 Applicator

Re: Issue editing NAT rules in 3.1 release

Hi,

Yes that's the official way "using the regular Update procedure"

We have been trying to reproduce the issue without success. Can you please refresh your browser and reboot the VM and then try it again?

Thanks !!

L7 Applicator

Re: Issue editing NAT rules in 3.1 release

We have added some improvements in the new release 3.1.1 regarding the Nat edition, Please can you upgrade and test if the behaviour now is the expected ?

thanks

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!