Migration Tool 3.1 Beta Testing has started !

L0 Member

Re: Migration Tool 3.1 Beta Testing has started !

With a fresh download from the public Migration Tool 3.0 site, and then import bundle? I get a blank page even after reboot. Anyone seen this?

File: PanMigrationTool3i.tgz

SHA1: 9d2e521f538d06ef71cea5ce6412ebef5acebdca  PanMigrationTool3i.tgz

~Richard

L7 Applicator

Hi,

For all of you that found issues, please do the following and report if this procedure works for you guys:

1) download migration tool 3.0. Update to latest Update 3.0.8

2) Reboot

3) click on Upgrade again

4) Install the Bundle

5) Restart

Test

L3 Networker

Yes, I have the same issue. And Albert I've tried a fresh download of 3.0 and installing the bundle, as well as the procedure you have mentioned and I get the same results, with the javascript error captured above.

-Nasir

Highlighted
L0 Member

I attempted this with a Fresh VM, downloaded from site. Still same error. Emailed you internally.

L7 Applicator

Hi,

The good news are we found what was causing this issue. The bad news are there is no way to move back other than recover the VMware Snapshot that will move  you to the version 3.0.8 Release Date 27 July 2015 00 and then we have released a new hotfix 3.0.8 Release Date 30 July 2015 00 and from there you can import the 3.1 beta.

If you didnt create an Snapshot to revert the update please feel free to send us an email to fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com to arrange a GotoMeeting session to manually recover your MT3.

The issue was caused by a misconfiguration of one command related to the revision control software. It was working in 3.0.8 from Release Date 26 July 2015 but with the update on the 27th was introduced the issue. Sorry.

L3 Networker

The latest update indeed fixes it. Thanks to the devs for such fast work! Looks like it'll be a good release.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!