Migration tool database creation

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Migration tool database creation

I'm looking to create an in-house PHP application that will take a source IP and a destination IP and query my firewalls to see if a rule allows the traffic, and if so, which one(s).  As such, I'm using the migration tool DB generated from importing my existing firewalls.  I'm wondering if I could gain access to the code that generates the MySQL tables from the imported XML file(s)?  Is this something the developers of this tool would be willing to share?

Thanks,

Bart

L7 Applicator

Re: Migration tool database creation

I will recommend you to do by using the XML-API to create calls for the "test" operation command and check the same you want against the firewalls directly?

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 9.31.57 AM.pngApi browser

If you still want the database tables please send us an email requesting it to fwmigrate at paloaltonetworks dot com please.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!