Migration tool errors for Panorama configuration

L0 Member

Migration tool errors for Panorama configuration

I am trying to use the migration tool to remove duplicate addresses and duplicate service objects.

We have multiple device groups so I am trying to remove all of the device group specific objects and make them shared objects.

The configuration is taken from Panorama where all of our objects are built.

Once I run the migration tool and export the new configuration it errors loading it back into Panorama.

For the errors I am seeing on address-group "static 'no' is not a valid reference"  Even though when I check the object in Panorama it is set as Type static.

I have also received errors on custom applications. "Invalid port specification".

Errors on schedules as well "schedule invalid. Discarding."

Thank you.

Tags (1)
L7 Applicator

Re: Migration tool errors for Panorama configuration

hi,

Please to check what happened it would be necessary to receive the original file and file generated by the MT after the cleaning to compare them. If you are ok with this please send those configs to fwmigrate at paloaltonetworks dot com for further research. Thanks in advance

Highlighted
L0 Member

Re: Migration tool errors for Panorama configuration

Thank you for your response.
I will get those uploaded this week.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!