SRX migration not importing NAT rules

Highlighted
Not applicable

SRX migration not importing NAT rules

Hello,

Is there something specific I need to do to import the NAT rules of the original configuration? I see the policies and network information but the system says no nat rules?

L7 Applicator

Re: SRX migration not importing NAT rules

Hi,

sorry but Nat rules are still under development :-(

we are working on...

Not applicable

What is the easiest way to make sure I transfer those over properly to the new pa firewall?

L7 Applicator

Only remember to check the destination Nats, remember that the ip address expected in the security rule has to be the pre-nat ip-address and the dest zone has to be the zone for the post-nat ip-address.

Once you load your rules and nat you can use cli command "test" to see if for an especific traffic what rules will match, Nat , security, etc

Hope it helps

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!