Version 3.1.5 Released on October 1st 2015 (Updated on 2nd Oct)

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Version 3.1.5 Released on October 1st 2015 (Updated on 2nd Oct)

Bug Fixes:

1.     Merge functions: have been reviewed and fixed, found that in many cases the function was not working properly. Now it does.
  2. Cisco. In some cisco configurations where a destination nat is found the translated port and the original port were stored incorrectly in the nat rule. the original service was stored as destination port and the opposite.
  3. Cisco. With newer versions of the cisco asa where the objects were introduced in the configs can be found a address with nameA and an object with the nameA causing issues when the MT has to map the right element in the policy or on a group. Added internal controls to control what is an object and what is a regular address.
  4. Output in XML. The source-users inside the rules were malformed by the MT. Now it works.

Oct 2nd: Added Fix for Cisco. New function to calculate group members failed calculating since the new feature to detect objects or regular address was introduced, Fix is included in 3.1.5 Released Oct 2nd 2015 01

Re: Version 3.1.5 Released on October 1st 2015 (Updated on 2nd Oct)

Is there something wrong with the update server?  My Migration Tool installations fail to update.

Connectivity to https://conversionupdates.paloaltonetworks.com seems to work, but I see "incomplete" sessions in traffic logs; and if I access https://conversionupdates.paloaltonetworks.com in a browser, I get a generic Apache2 CentOS test page.

L7 Applicator

Hi,

Im checking with out IT. Thanks

L7 Applicator

Seems IT changed the ip address for the update server. Now has been fixed. Please confirm and thanks !!

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!