Version 3.2.3 Released on November 23rd 2015

L7 Applicator

Version 3.2.3 Released on November 23rd 2015

Improved Palo Alto Networks Parsers and generation of the XML config plus the API calls from the API Output Manager.

Fixed Bug related with the importation of applications groups into the tool. Bug introduced with 3.2 release.

Thanks

PD It's important to work always with the latest MT version. If you find any issue please post it into the community and we will take care or send an email to fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com

Regards

Update 01: 3.2.3 23rd Nov 2015 01

Added support for secuirty Rules icmp-unreachable option

Tags (1)
Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Re: Version 3.2.3 Released on November 23rd 2015

We need more recently updated bundles to get past the broken proxy settings. Can we get a link to the updates repository directly? Speaking with some of the PAN consultants, there should be a 3.2.8 bundle available, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

L7 Applicator

Hi,

Everutime we add a new hotfix we upload the bundle and we create a new post in this community:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Migration-Tool-Discussions/Version-3-2-8-Released-on-January-25...

Regards

Tags (1)
L1 Bithead

Thanks for the response! I appreciate that you post the updates, but when searching the community portal for this simple search "Migration Tool Updates" I never get any links back that bring me the the bundles.

Can you suggest another set of key words or syntrax to search for that gets me a 100% hit rate on the bundles? Unless we know what version to search for, you don't get anything, and when I searched 3.2.8 that was what I got. Nothing.

L6 Presenter

@AllynBrown I can't figure it out either.  I even added a tag to the most recent post regarding version 3.2.8 and when I search for 3.28 I don't get anything.  I'm not really certain what the tag is actually doing.

L7 Applicator

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!