Version 3.3.12 Released on July 6th 2016

L7 Applicator

Version 3.3.12 Released on July 6th 2016

Security Issues:

The Security company https://www.digitaldefense.com/ found 2 security issues inside the Migration Tool and helped us to fix them. 

We want to thank them for the fair and professional way they followed during the process.

We want to give a special thank you to the Digital Defense VRT team for collaboration first on advising and second by helping our community to have a much better and more secure Migration Tool.

StoneSoft: Added support for VPN rules. Those will be migrated into the ruleset with action Allow.

App-ID Adoption Process. The function reconcilation was removing some apps without to consider the vsys and filename. This has been fixed.

L2 Linker

Re: Version 3.3.12 Released on July 6th 2016

manual patch download link ?

L7 Applicator

Our Apologies, but we cannot generate the manual patch until our Update server start runnig again. We are doing internal changes on our network and the servers are down until IT finishes all the changes. I will keep you updated. Regards

L2 Linker

Albert, I ran into an issue on this version with an ASA config where when I create a new app-group and try to do a find & replace within for a services group it doesn't present the new app-group as an option.

Capture.PNG

L7 Applicator

Hi,

Have you merged the cisco config with the base config? if not can you wait until then? Applications groups are not part of the cisco environement. Another thing you can try is exit the project and enter again or click or the icon "reload all" at the topbar.

L2 Linker

Yes I can wait to merge with the base and will test it out. The other recomendations did not work.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

3.3.12 is supported with checkpoint 77.30?

L7 Applicator

It should.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!