Version Release Notes

L3 Networker

Version Release Notes

Sorry guys if I'm missing something blatantly obvious, but are there release notes published online or in the tool that tells us what's been fixed by an update?  If there is I'm missing it.  If there isn't, it would be helpful to know what changes were made.  I randomly checked today and pulled in the latest update, but I was just curious what the update did.

Tags (2)
L7 Applicator

Re: Version Release Notes

Hi,

All the updates and hotfix are under this document Hotfix Release Notes You can "follow" this document and then you will receive all the changes every time we release a new hotfix.

Regards

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

I think this is the document you are looking for.

Hotfix Release Notes

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center
L3 Networker

Are the hotfix notes provided for each release entirely inclusive of all changes that were made? Or are there potentially "minor bug fixes" that are not mentioned, but would still make it advantageous to upgrade?

L7 Applicator

Hi,

It could contain some minor fixes as well. We recommend you before start a new project upgrade your MT!

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!