AlienVault taxii miner no longer working. SSL handshake erros

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

AlienVault taxii miner no longer working. SSL handshake erros

L3 Networker

The alienvault taxii miner was working up until about a month or so ago. It no longer works. I am getting the following errors:

<urlopen error [SSL: SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:590)>

I have updated minemeld to version 0.9.64 and still an issue. Deployed new minemeld server still an issue. 

I found that someone else had this issue here:

https://github.com/PaloAltoNetworks/minemeld-core/issues/328

However i have tried to this and am unable to. get a bunch more errors. Has anyone else come across this and found a fix for it? 

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!