AlienVault taxii miner versus prebuilt reputation data miner

L3 Networker

Re: AlienVault taxii miner versus prebuilt reputation data miner

Thanks this seems to work. I have it pulling some data. Not any feeds I subscribe to though.

L3 Networker

How could I go about changing this to mine sha256 indicators out of otx?

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Hi @chirss,

just tested this and it works for me:

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 12.42.59.png

L3 Networker

Thanks. I'm able to clone a miner and set it to sha256 (or sha1) and it pulls 315 indicators. What I'm trying to figure out is how it relates to subscriptions in otx, if anyone knows.

Thanks for confirming, I was able to at least pull data once I made a miner for them (noticed I wasn't looking for hashes in the miner itself)

L7 Applicator

Good question, I hope @chrisdoman could help here 

L3 Networker

I'm back on this, a year later. Trying to relate subscribing to a person or pulse to how it gets pulled by the miner, if it does.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!