Blank GUI Logs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Blank GUI Logs

L2 Linker

Hello,

I'm running Minemeld 0.9.46 on RHEL 7.4 installed via Ansible.  Everything appears to be working correctly except I'm not seeing any logs in the Logs tab or the logs page of each individual node.  
I am getting updated statistics for each for each node (Add/Updates/Withdraws). And the dashboard is populated with dynamic data.

When I navigate to the Logs I see the loading icon for a while then Scroll up for latest entries. Or click here and Scroll down for more. Or click here.  without any logs
I have plenty of disk space however I noticed via developer tools the get request for /traced/query?_=1512345342&nl=100&ts=1532123452059&uuid=1fcf4885-6131-41c8-ae4b-9bf5aesee75c3 HTTP/1.1 generates a 502 Bad Gateway.

Any suggestions on how to correct that or where else to look would be much appreciated.  

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

If anyone has the same issue it was due to a problem with rabbitmq.  Once I restarted the services traced went back to a running state and all logs were visible.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

If anyone has the same issue it was due to a problem with rabbitmq.  Once I restarted the services traced went back to a running state and all logs were visible.  

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!