DHS AIS Miner

L2 Linker

Re: DHS AIS Miner

Here is working fine....

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

My problem was that we were using a special feed (FedGov) as we are a gov't entity. PaloAlto had to write some new code to get it to work. Last week's update included that code, and it is now working fine for us as well.

Last week, PaloAlto released MineMeld 0.9.48. If you are a gov't subscriber trying to use the FedGov feed, update to this release, and it should now work for you.

Jon

L1 Bithead

So the DHS FEDGOV feed is "officially" working with MineMeld v0.9.48! I have had it up and running all week, and I current have over 17K "indicators" in MineMeld from the dhs.FEDGOV feed.

If you are a government entity and want to utilize the DHS TAXII feed with MineMeld, make sure that you are running at least v0.9.48 and make sure that you select the dhs.FEDGOV prototype. You will also need a valid DoD cer6tificate for your MineMeld sever (a self-signed cert will NOT work).

Jon

L0 Member

anyone know if a wildcard cert will work for this? 

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!