Deduplication issue and config document regarding aggregator and output

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Deduplication issue and config document regarding aggregator and output

L1 Bithead

Hi Experts,

I’m testing with Splunk but, I got a problem about deduplicate.

I’ve been input different 1000 indicators of IPv4 after deduplicate, there is 750 indicators of IPv4.

below one IP address has a different value but, after deduplicate, I can see only one indicator.

My expectation is that don’t deduplicate or there is multi value for this IP address.

How can I address the issue?

Below picture is from minemeld after deduplicate.

그림1.png

below is original indicator from Splunk. as you can see, 172.217.161.78 has a different values. 

image002.png

Also, I’ve searched configuration document for Prototype. I found miner configuration document but, I couldn’t find out prototype for aggregator and output.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/MineMeld-Articles/Configuring-nodes/ta-p/77185

Does anyone has a document for aggregator and output?

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

@jilim  I know this is an old thread but I am running into the same issue. Were you ever able to find an answer?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!